Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Information pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the 2016/679 / EU Regulation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection Your privacy and your rights.
We provide you with the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- Treatment and resolution of purchases through our E-shop
- Possible sending of News and information material regarding the activities of our Company
2. Data will be processed electronically and in writing.
3. In case of data breach the user will be promptly informed within 72 hours.
4. The provision of the requested data is mandatory in order to complete the purchase process and any refusal to provide such data could lead to the non-continuation of the purchase.
5. The data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will it be distributed, unless requested by law as an investigation for suspected illegal activities.
6. The data controller is Mr. Romano Citti, owner of PubliEd s.a.s. of Lucca.
7. The person responsible for the treatment is Mr. Romano Citti.
8. The owner’s representative in the State territory is Mr. Romano Citti 9 At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller
10. The user has the right to the cancellation of his / her own data on explicit request (right to oblivion)
In particular, you will be able to obtain cancellation , revocation for direct marketing , the transformation in anonymous form or in bulk of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating , portability, the adjustment or integration of the data.
You can also oppose the treatment of the same for legitimate reasons.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate each Internet Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access or exit was made, information on pages visited by users within the site, access time, stay on a single page, internal route analysis and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These technical / IT data are collected and used exclusively in an aggregate and non-identifiable manner and could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Manifestation of consent : it is specified that the insertion of the data in the forms (form) of this site will involve the implicit consent to the treatment of the data contained therein.
Information valid starting May 25, 2018